Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello and Welcome

I am a Maryland attorney, and after years of practicing as a ligitator for big corporations I decided to devote my time to energy to helping the average family plan for their future and protect their assets through estates and trusts.  I get asked a lot of questions about planning estates from the simple ("What exactly is a will and why do I need one?") to the more complex ("What exactly are QTIPs, QPRTS, ILITS, and GRATS and why would I need one?").  My goal with this Maryland Estate Planning Blog is to answer some of these questions and to talk generally about things that I find interesting in Maryland estate law.  I realize that there are a lot of estate planning blogs out there, but I hope you'll find mine informative and entertaining (at least at times).  Stick around and hopefully I'll teach you something you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment